Galentine’s Gift Guide for Sustainababes
Flowers and chocolate. Red wine and a fancy dinner. While that all sounds great, as busy parents, Valentine’s Day means something different to us: an excuse to indulge in self-care. Of course, by indulge, we mean steal an hour in the evening after the little ones have gone to bed. We’ve compiled the ultimate guide to make your spa dreams come true, sustainably of course. And if your lovah wants to also shower you with roses and candies, that’s just the cherry on top.
1. Clean Beauty, The Original Perfume, $44.00
2. Herbivore, Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Creme, $48.00
3. Lily Silk, Silk Pajama Set, $196.00
4. Raaka, Pink Sea Salt Dark Chocolate,$5.99
5. Herbivore, Calm Soaking Salts, $18.00
6. The Real Real, Gold Heart Charm Bracelet , $1,545
7. The Real Real, 18k Heart Drop Earrings, $175.00
8. Baloo, Weighted Blanket, $169.00
9. Farm Girl Flowers, Fun Size Burlap Wrapped Bouquet, $59.00
10. Tata Harper, Lip & Cheek Tint $39.00
11. Buffy, Comforter, $160.00
12. Coyuchi, Women’s Solstice Organic Robe, $88.00
Enjoy, girlfriend! Treat ‘yoself right.
Be sure to check out our ‘gram for mom things mom life, sustainability and secondhand, and fashion for kids.
Happy Valentines Day, our loves! xx